At Radiant Technology Solutions, our priority is to help you streamline your IT processes so your company can run smoothly, grow quickly, and do business safely. That is why we constantly evaluate our client’s operational processes to determine where we can help make things easier.
If your business is thinking of making the change to QuickBooks Online or vice versa? Here is a quick list of pros and cons of each and which companies are the right fit for each application.
- Flexibility through streamlined work-from-anywhere processes
- User-friendly interface that ultimately saves time
- Unlimited support
- Easily restored company data
- Accessible from all devices including mobile devices
- Simpler payment structure (as all features are included for 25 users)
- Fewer bank fees (i.e. incurring less transactional costs)
- No additional fee for automatic & encrypted backups
- Calculate and rebill job costs
- Calculate discounts by customer
- Less expensive for less than 10 users
Switching from QuickBooks Desktop to Online? Here’s what to do:
If you’ve decided to switch to QuickBooks online after reviewing the benefits of QuickBooks Online vs. Desktop, we recommend that you check out their helpful walkthrough in making the change.
However, if you’re still struggling with the prospect of making the change, don’t hesitate to contact our Solutions Experts for advice. We have helped many customers successfully implement this long-term transition that ultimately leads to happier employees and faster business processes. Contact Radiant Technology Solutions today!
Contact us today!